Will Riggs Small Market DJ of the Year

Grand Saline firefighters and Fruitvale Fire Department responded to a motel fire in Grand Saline Saturday afternoon.

Authorities say the fire originated in a recently occupied motel room. No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire appears to be a discarded cigarette on the bed in the motel room.

The fire was contained to the single motel room. No other rooms were affected.


 

general_store_thumb

kmoo_rolodex_button

legacy wiggs_heat
1-mineolafinal
Mineola
alba
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grand_saline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
big_sandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO


 

Copyright © 2015 99.9 FM - KMOO.com. All Rights Reserved.
Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media.