A como man was airlifted Monday night to Parkland Hospital in Dallas after an explosion at his home.

Authorities say a propane tank exploded at the home of Don Meeks on Jefferson Street, igniting the home in flames. Meeks suffered burns to his arms and head. Fire officials say the blaze began to rekindle at about 2:30 Tuesday morning, and firefighters were called to the scene to put it out again.

 

general_store_thumb

kmoo_rolodex_button

mineola_jewelers_ad kulp_steel
lct_ad texas_star_loans
thrivebutton duncanmm

deason

hometown_calendar

ozarka_logo