Elderly man left homeless after Grand Saline fire

The County Fire Marshal and Grand Saline Fire Department responded to the scene of a mobile home fire early this morning outside of Grand Saline on FM 1255.
Authorities say the fire left an 82-year-old man homeless. The cause of the fire is a faulty electrical outlet that a window unit was plugged into.
The man had no insurance and no injuries are reported. The American Red Cross is assisting.
salonserendipityfloorsourcefarmers HollyTreeazaleatrailhollyrealty CNBcooperleaf
mineola
Mineola
albagolden
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grandsaline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
bigsandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO


 

Copyright © 2015 99.9 FM - KMOO.com. All Rights Reserved.
Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media.