An account has been set up at Bank Texas for the McKinney Family of Mineola after a fire Sunday night destroyed their home.
Donations will help cover cost of housing and living expenses until the family can find another home.

Fire officials say a fan in the bathroom overheated. The fire was contained to the bathroom but the house, on South Pacific Street, suffered extensive damage.

free radio ad
BizDirectory
mineolajewelersrysonrealestatemaverickhomesdowdlemotors

docsidebanner

hometown_calendar

ozarka

mineola
Mineola
albagolden
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grandsaline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
bigsandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO


 

Copyright © 2015 99.9 FM - KMOO.com. All Rights Reserved.
Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media.