general_store_thumb
mineola_jewelers_ad kulp_steel
lct_ad texas_star_loans
deason

hometown_calendar

ozarka_logo

Como man burned in home explosion
Written by Clayton Neville   
Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:59

A como man was airlifted Monday night to Parkland Hospital in Dallas after an explosion at his home.

Authorities say a propane tank exploded at the home of Don Meeks on Jefferson Street, igniting the home in flames. Meeks suffered burns to his arms and head. Fire officials say the blaze began to rekindle at about 2:30 Tuesday morning, and firefighters were called to the scene to put it out again.

 
1-mineolafinal
Mineola
alba
Alba Golden
van
Van
quitman
Quitman
grand_saline
Grand Saline
lindale
Lindale
edgewood
Edgewood
canton
Canton
big_sandy
Big Sandy
hawkins
Hawkins
rains
Rains
winnsboro
Winnsboro
harmony
Harmony
fruitvale
Fruitvale
yantis
Yantis

kmoo

99.9 FM KMOO

© 2014 KMOO.com

Designed, Developed & Hosted by Duncan Multi-Media